Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Buttoned up

After seeing it on someone else's blog (I can't remember where because I've read so many in the past few weeks), I decided to sort the buttons I bought in Wisconsin by color. I had this little plastic container already. Handy-dandy! Though I think I will probably put the white ones in a jar and use that section of the container for purple or metallic or something.

I may share some of these buttons in what will be my first swap I'm participating in. It's a craft supplies swap, so I see it as a good chance to get rid of some surplus supplies to someone who might appreciate them. I've avoided swaps in the past because I don't need more stuff, and right now can't handle any more responsibilities on my to-do list, but I have been impressed with the generosity and creativity in the many swaps I've seen shared on blogs. This craft supplies swap is sponsored by Thrifty Goodness (details here). You need to sign up by October 1. C'mon, Aunt Pat, this has your name written all over it!

I've been fighting this cold that lots of other bloggers seem to have, too. It's been two days of chicken soup and hot tea. Hopefully I'll be on the mend soon. It's definitely slowing me down. I was supposed to go to the Cubs/Brewers game tonight, but just didn't feel well enough to sit outside in the chilly air. Oh well. It's football season anyway...

No comments: