Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Christmas Redux Part III

"As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world--the myth of the atomic age--as being able to remake ourselves." - Mahatma Gandhi


OK, I know what you're thinking: "Enough with the Christmas posts already--in January, no less!" Sorry, I'm playing catch-up, and this is my last one, I promise. (Plus as my liturgist co-worker reminds me, Christmas officially ends today with the Feast of the Baptism of Our Lord.

These recycled sweater purses went in the mail yesterday: They were custom-made-to-order Christmas gifts for my sister (grey and burgandy) and mother (blue and green). Now I start making them for the future etsy shop!

In final Christmas news, Ed and I are almost done with our Christmas cards!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Those are really nice. I got mine in the mail today and love it.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I didn't check the mail today because I worked late. Will check first thing in the morning. It's so cute!--Amy

Sue said...

The purses look great! And about Christmas, you’re right in that we really just ended (though it’s really just the beginning when you think about it!) the liturgical season on Monday, so I think it’s great that you’re still doing and sending Christmas things.

Anonymous said...

My Pursonality is here. Thank you!!!--Amy P.S. I waited all day for a (little) something.

monica said...

I LOVE these... did you line them? I've got this fab sweater that I'm not wearing anymore... it'll make a fab bag... share the secret!!!