This is a little shelf in the entryway of our condo above the front hall closet. It's one of those cheap moulding shelves, which I used to have in my old condo dining room area. At first I didn't think it fit into our new place, but then I decided to use it to display a collection of spiritual tchotchkes Ed and I have acquired in our international travels.
They are (from left, and interspersed with candles):
- a Shiva statue from India
- the triple spiral from Ireland (a symbol of the divine feminine)
- Ed's Buddha from Thailand
- the snake goddess from Crete
- a reproduction of the Konark Sun Temple in Orissa, India
btw, I found another Heidi craft blogger (with me, I'm now up to four!). Check out yet another Heidi at My Paper Crane.