Saturday, September 15, 2007

Help!

UPDATED: Blair from Wise Craft was sweet enough to email me a pdf pdq! Thanks, Blair. I should have leaves to show soon.

Remember last autumn when everyone was making those cool felt leaves garland? Well, I went to Martha Stewart's website and downloaded the pattern and printed it out--and now I seem to have misplaced it! And Martha no longer has it on her new site. Did anyone print it out and have a copy of it? I would be willing to trade something (a bag of lovely felt, some vintage wallpaper or wrapping paper? Name your poison!). I was all ready to make them tonight and after an hour of searching, I'm giving up and asking all of you. Help!

2 comments:

Sarah and Jack said...

There are good pictures of each individual leaf on Wise Craft, so what I would do is just google up leaf clip art, find those leaf shapes in clip art and make your own templates.

Sorry I dont have the original to help you with! (Maybe it was also in a magazine?)

Renee said...

Heidi, would you mind e-mailing me the pdf? I'd love to make these too. They're too cute!