Sunday, November 04, 2007

In the shop

"Only a life lived for others is the life worthwhile." (Albert Einstein)

Cute leaf pins made of recycled wool felt and hand embroidered (sorry for the slightly blurry photo). Only $3 in my shop now.

I'm trying to make some items at different price points for any selling I do this holiday season. I hope to get accepted into the craft fair at my parish in early December. The booth cost for two days is only $55, so I thought that was reasonable. I've been busy making more purses so I have lots of inventory. But I've been remiss about putting stuff in my etsy shop.

So I've listed three (and have more) of theses cute fall leaf pins. They'd look cute on a fall coat, I would think. I've also been sending them as little thank-you gift to esty customers who order a lot. The felt sales are still going like gangbusters.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

These are adorable, Heidi!

Congrats to you for the items flying off the shelves!