Friday, November 02, 2007

Swap partners that rock

"We meet no ordinary people in our lives." (C.S. Lewis)

Here are the Halloween goodies from my Sweet Goodness Sister Swap partner. Like me, she is a knitter and a writer. I was so excited when I opened the box and saw this gorgeous sock yarn from Socks That Rock. I've read about this yarn and know that it's pricey, so it was so generous of Christy to share her stash with me. I'm nearing the completion of my first pair of socks so I hope to be able to post that FO soon.

The package also included this cute homemade Halloween fabric goodie bag. So cute, with the coordinating pumpkin fabrics and "Happy Halloween" ribbon. Inside were recipe cards with some of Christy's favorite recipes, plus a cute little string figure and something I really needed: knitting needle point protectors shaped like little socks!

Thanks again, Christy. I look forward to Part 2 of our swap this month.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Uuhhh so cute, I wish I was your swap partner! Love the bag!

Anonymous said...

I'm envious of that beautiful sock yarn. Hope your Girl Scout campout was warm.

Love, Mom

Lucy said...

Super pretty yarn! Glad that you and your partner have been paired well!

Rebecca said...

Oooo love that yarn! What a cute package from Christy!