"No trumpets sound when the important decisions of our life are made. Destiny is made known silently." (Agnes de Mille)
See that pile of crap in my kitchen? I'm happy to say it's no longer there, thanks to my wonderful husband who sorted through it all. He's been such a wonderful organizer lately: sorting all the receipts for taxes, getting his school papers all filed, cleaning up after me. Thank God that he's getting organized, because I sure am not. I am just trying to keep up with what has to be done each day, and consequently getting farther and farther behind. But believe it or not, I have been knitting and doing some crafting, but I just have no time to post about it.
Today I begin catching up. First, my creative goals for 2008:
Crafting Goals: By way of introduction, let me say there will not be lots of crafting goals this year, because I sense that my hobby will take something of a back seat as some other responsibilities become more time-consuming. Still, here are some goals:
1. Keep making gifts.
2. Try to do the St. Nick's Craft Fair again next year; come up with new products for kids.
3. Make things for Sam and Sophie (if I'm not depressed about it).
4. Learn to knit using charts.
5. Make more things with felt: stuffies, blankets, etc.
Decorating Goals: A few things we have left to do on this place before we think about moving...
1. Paint kitchen ceiling
2. Paint last wall in bedroom; get room-darkening drapes.
3. Paint solid wood closet doors. Maybe do solid wood doors on rooms.
Blogging Goals: Keep blogging. That's it!
Pretty sparse, I know. But I will have some news to share next week that will explain this all. Sorry to be cryptic, but know that it's not a baby!